Wednesday 25 February 2015

Game 11 - Jet-pack Cowboy + HTML

It's been a very long time since the last update. University work has been at the front of my mind recently so I've had less time to work on games.

Just a quick update on the new day/night cycle in Cowboy Shootout Jet-pack Cowboy.

The day/night cycle has only been implemented in the 2 player version thus far but I think it looks pretty nice. I also added shadows.

I bought the HTML5 expert module a little while ago too before GM:S announced that they'd been bought by Playtech. Turns out that building for the web has a loads of extra things you have to consider when programming or your game will run like shit.

Anyways, now that I can techinicaly make browser games I have a much wider potential audience using websites like Newgrounds and Kongregate as hosts.

LINK to newest version

PS. I didn't make the spaceships yet
PPS. I don't remember if I made sandstorms yet
PPPS. Still in development?

No comments:

Post a Comment